One Year stand with ISB

This Blog aims to capture my affair with ISB and beyond.

Name:
Location: Hyderabad, India

I promise not to make this a chronicle of events unfolding in ISB or the world in general. These posts will generally qualify those events with my thoughts. At the same time I promise it will be enjoyable :-)

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Apologies

I know I have been very bad. I know I have neglected you for long and you have all the reasons in the world to be angry. I know I have followed other pursuits and given them more priority than you. Thatswhy you are sulking. I could see that from the effort that I had to put to convince you to talk to me. I had forgotten your password!! I was trying to recall and it was all cobwebs. Gawrsh how can I do this to you dear Blogie. Please forgive me.

At the same time please do understand my position. I was busy with the very cause of your existence. It had held me so occupied and so mesmerised that I didnt pay much attention to you. You know this one year stand always gets the top priority. There were parties (Kandy's birthday as well), birthdays, dunkings, outings and then there were also the usual suspects: assignments, exams, workshops. But you and I both know that is not an excuse. I have done something wrong, period. I need to correct it, period. And I will start this moment, period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home