One Year stand with ISB

This Blog aims to capture my affair with ISB and beyond.

Name:
Location: Hyderabad, India

I promise not to make this a chronicle of events unfolding in ISB or the world in general. These posts will generally qualify those events with my thoughts. At the same time I promise it will be enjoyable :-)

Friday, July 07, 2006

I ve been tagged

I ve been tagged! I ve been tagged, by Arun. I guess I need to fill this up...

I am thinking
how did man succeed in messing up this beautiful world. Of course he s not been entirely successful.

I said
leave me alone and see what I can do

I want
to change myself so that I can change something greater

I wish
people were robots

I miss
something deep which I will never talk about

I hear
the horns of the vehicles behind me and let them pass. I am in no hurry.

I wonder
where life goes from here, why the people closest to you hurt you the most and why the world is the way it is.

I regret
nothing.

I am
still building myself

I dance
to my own tune

I sing
'You used to think that it was so easy, You used to say that it was so easy, but you re trying, your re trying now...
Another year and then you ll be happy, just one more year and then you ll be happy, but you re crying , you re crying now...' from Jerry Rafferty's Baker Street

I cry
whenever i feel like.

I am not
going to stop dreaming.

I hate
procrastination and complacency

I confuse
life. It must be wondering where I am taking it. :-)

I should
blog more frequently, watch my weight more religiously and enjoy things more completely

I finish
everything on my plate, atleast try to

I tag:
This was the most time consuming post I guess. But enjoyed writing it. I tag:
Soumya
Yash

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

7:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home